Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bite me!

There is nothing funnier than hearing your 2 year old say "Bite me!" Well, actually there probably is. This is not a phrase that we say in our house but Little Man has started saying it about Kelsey. Kelsey will lick Little Mans hands and he will say "Bite me!" With a big grin on his face. Then he will say "Bite you!" and pretend to bite your leg or whatever is close and make chomping noises. Who knew a 2 year old could be so entertaining?

On a different note...Munchkin has a fever tonight. Not my happy place especially after hanging out with some friends and their 18 day old baby today. I had to call and let them know that she has a fever and told them how sorry we were. She wasn't sick earlier today so who knows..maybe she picked it up in the nursery this morning. I am taking her to the dr in the morning.

No comments: