Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cleaning

Who likes to clean? Not me that is fo sho! We have so much stuff in our house it is getting harder and harder to clean around. We are having a yard sale in a couple of weeks and hopefully will be able to get rid of a lot of stuff. Much of what we want to sell is hidden though in the attic.
Back to cleaning... What is the best product (my 3 blog readers) for cleaning hard wood floors? I have a shark steamer but our dog and kids like to get a lot more than what the shark can get without first precleaning. They look great once steamed. I have been using pledge wood floors but I am not sure I am happy with it.
I love it when my house it shiny and clean but I think I need professional help. Maybe once I get Molly Maid or someone in to do a deep clean I can start flylady and keep it that way. I think I might be getting back on top of the game now that my kiddos are 2 and 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment