Thursday, August 24, 2006

Scrapbooking

I love to scrapbook! It is so much fun to go through my pictures and put them into my scrapbooks. There are so many ways to do it though. There are times I look at my albums and think they are terrible and then others that I think they are great. My very first scrapbook was given to my by my future mother in law the day Bobby and I got engaged. I had no idea what I was doing but had fun doing it. :0) I jumped on the bandwagon of cropping my pictures into all kinds of crazy shapes and stickering like crazy. There are some pages that I still do that but I am more into corner rounding, maybe some circles and solid backgrounds. Many people are into scrapping for the art of it. There is usually 1 picture on the page and a ton of embellishments. These pages are beautiful but I do not have the patience for it. I have a few (very few) that I spent more than an hour on but that is it. I have too many pictures that I want to have scrapped to be able to spend an hour on a page for 1 picture. I get to go on a scrapbook retreat this weekend! It is about an hour away from my house and the kids get to stay with daddy. I think they are going to have a fantastic weekend together. If you would like to find out more about scrapbooking two of my favorite sites are here and here. I know once you start you will be as addicted as I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment