Little Man....

Went Poo in the potty!!! I am not potty training him right now...not with a long car trip ahead of us and a plane trip in October. Apparently he thinks he needs to learn now though. I should just take the bull by the horns and stay home for a week and let him run naked so he can figure it out but I can't do that.
Tonight he started to grunt and I heard Bobby tell him to go sit on the potty. I grabbed the potty chair from the bathroom and brought it to the living room where he sat down after I dumped the first bit off poo into the potty. After her was done we took it and dumped it in the potty, flushed after saying "bye bye poopoo!" and sat on the big potty for awhile where nothing else happened. Anyone else have this happen?

Comments

  1. Sandra7:26 AM

    Well Karen,
    It sounds like he is taking an interest with potty training, which is AWESOME! Just go with it!
    Tell Ben I said "congrats on going 'Poo' in the potty!!!"
    Take care - Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment