Monday, July 24, 2006

Wish

We went to Raffertys on the way home from church yesterday. Since Bobby played guitar we were in separate vehicles and since neither of us brought our phones we decided before leaving church where we were going. I got to the restaurant first and got a table with the kids. Little Man was asleep in my lap and Munchkin decided to imagine. All of a sudden she looked at me and said "I am going to imagine daddy is sitting right there." He happened to walk in right then so I told her to close her eyes and wish for daddy to be sitting there. She followed directions really well because when she opened her eyes daddy was sitting in the chair. Her little face had the cutest most surprised look! It was so sweet to see how surprised she was that her wish worked!

2 comments:

  1. That's just AWESOME!

    Thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that's absolutely awesome!! that's my joyful moment for the week!!! you made me cry!

    ReplyDelete