Wednesday, July 05, 2006

1 hour photo

at Sams club is never 1 hour. I went to turn in 4 rolls of film to 1 hour photo today and was told that it would be at least an hour and a half. If it is over an hour are they going to charge you less? No! Then I decided to use the 2 day service that was less expensive than 1 hour. AFTER I finished filling out 4 envelopes she tells me that it will be at least 4 days not just 2! Ok, so 1 hour is really 1 1/2 hours, and 2 days is really 4. Dies anyone else see this as a problem but me? It is so difficult to provide what is advertised? I guess it is if you are dealing with the photo department at Sams!

2 comments:

  1. you know, it's all fuzzy math nowadays!
    i know how frustrating it can be though!
    sorry i haven't commented in forever, but i am still here, lurking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel5:37 PM

    Didn't ya know? That one hour thing, it's just a name, not a promise... lol

    ReplyDelete