Thursday, June 15, 2006

And Mom of the year goes to......

Yesterday was a banner day for us! We were in such a hurry to get out the door I fed the kids Hostess Ding Dongs for breakfast. We went to Kindermusik and Target without incident but you have already read about my little firestarter. We tried to play outside in the sprinkler but it kept flying off of the hose and Little Man has a major aversion to water right now so I had him clinging to my hip screaming, the dog jumping in the mud and all over my clean jeans, and Munchkin whining because she was cold from the water. We came back inside and watched TV. Then, last night we put Little Man in his bed after waking him up from the car and he started screaming. I stayed with him for a little bit and then put him in his bed. He had just been changed, he had been fed, no fever, so we knew he was ok. He cried for 2 hours and we kept thinking he is going to stop and go to sleep. When we finally went to check on him his diaper full of poo was outside the gate on his door and he was laying on his tummy with his little naked bum waving in the air. So woo hoo for mom of the year! Hopefully today will go better than yesterday did!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thanks for the laugh! I'm in tears here! Are you laughing yet?

    ReplyDelete