Who is the next American idol?

Why, my daughter of course. She may only be 3 and 3/4 but the girl can belt a tune. As we were getting in the car this afternoon to go to the park she sang "Here I am, once again, I'm torn into pieces, can't deny it can't pretend" perfectly in tune and in the right key. Now this was one of the best instances of yes our children do listen to what we have on the radio and can repeat what they hear word for word. We have heard her repeat other things that have been funny also but this just made us smile. Hopefully we are filling her mind with edifying ideas and not bad ones that are worth nothing.

Our little guys vocabulary is also taking off. He is 21 months (will be 2 June 6th) and told grandma on the phone "I love you, bye bye". He also said Jello today. He also got his orthotics yesterday and has been much more willing to stand. He is even taking a few little steps if we hold his hands. We are praying that he will be walking before he is 2. My back really wants that a lot!

I can't believe how fast they are growing and changing and learning every single day. I want to cherish this time and blog like this so I will be able to remember funny stories to tell my babies when they are older.

Comments