Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunday is a day of rest...

I know I posted on this before but I just can't get over the fact that Sunday is our busiest day of the week! We got up on time this morning, the kids were completely dressed and fed and we made it to church on time. We went to service and then I went to lead music for the 4s in Tree Hollow before heading to Sunday School. We ran through the drive thru at Wendys and went home. We put our boy down for a nap and the rest of us had lunch. Then we got back in the car and went to a birthday party about 20 minutes from our house. We were supposed to go back to church for Bible Study and a meeting but just couldn't do it so we headed home where I made cheeseburgers and salad and browned several pounds of ground beef. No wonder I am tired! We were on the go all day.
My daughter said something today that made me question how she could be mine. :0) At the birthday party there was a pinata and the kids were all picking up candy. She didn't pick up very much and the mom of the party girl told her to go get more. She said "This is all the candy I want". What child in their right mind doesn't pick up as much candy as they possibly can? Especially one of mine?
At dinner she was helping me set the table when I handed her 3 bottles of sauce to which she said "You have to remember I only have 2 hands!" What a silly girl. It made me and her daddy laugh to hear her say such grown up things.

No comments:

Post a Comment