Sunday, November 06, 2005

What a week!

Our family has had quite a week. I am not sure if it is the time change or what but we have just not been right. On Monday I took our daughter to the Dr for excema on her legs. A friend is selling Arbonne and gave me some creme that was supposed to help with excema and it made it worse. The Dr gave us some steroid creme that cleared it up in a couple of days.

Monday night was the fall festival at church. It was pretty fun except that my baby girl fell out of the bounce house and hurt her foot so back we went to the ped on Tuesday. This was after I went and had a crown put on one of my teeth.

Tuesday we also took our little boy to Physical Therapy and to Occupational Therapy on Wednesday. Wednesday night he was in the nursery while I was teaching Cubbies and he threw up all over the nursery. He slept in on Thursday a little bit but was lethargic all day long. That night Bobby fell down our stairs and thought he broke his arm so went and go that x-rayed on Friday. That same day our daughter tried to climb up on Bobbys lap and slipped and smacked her face on the desk (Bobbys arm could be broken so he wasn't able to catch her).

Yesterday we were out hanging with the neighbors, I was walking with my boy in my arms and my girl was dancing on the other neighbors porch. Thank goodness there were 2 neighbors there with her because she tripped and almost fell down the 8 concrete steps. My next door neighbor caught her by the leg so she scraped her arm and ankle. At least she didn't crack her head.

Today we were headed out to church when about half way there my sweet girl said "my tummy hurts" and proceeded to throw up all over her dress. I was supposed to be doing music for kindergarten so I called the preschool desk to let them know I wasn't going to be there.

Hopefully this week will be better.

1 comment:

Sherri Lavender said...

Wow!! That's absolutely insane. I'm sorry, but it really made me laugh... Perhaps when you look back on this blog entry a year from now, you will find it quite funny too. Seriously though, are you guys all OK now?