My 3 year old Daughter

has no sensory issues. Why you ask? Oh well (there are no pictures to support this unfortunately) I had a giant tub of Vaseline that we had been putting on her legs for her eczema. Yes I said HAD..... tomorrow..well I guess Monday we will be calling around to see who can get Vaseline out of Berber carpet. Instead of being in bed she was quietly pulling her little red chair over to the dresser and getting the giant tub o' Vaseline to spread not only on the carpet but also on her arms, legs, blanket, pillow and bed rails. I guess I should be happy she didn't also get the tube of diaper rash cream that was up there.

Yes mom I know you wished one just like me on us! :0)

Comments

  1. Lindy9:17 PM

    Hi, I found this by googling how to get vaseline out of carpet!

    I'm wondering if you found any good remedies for getting the vaseline out of yours :) My 4 yr old and 2 year old emptied a jar of vaseline (used for my son's eczema!) all over his floor, and both kids' hair!

    Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindy9:17 PM

    PS my email is LindyNEvan@yahoo.com if you care to email me your recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment