Thursday, September 29, 2005

Two More Gems:


"What would you think if daddy and I went on a little trip together"
"Well, we would be very sad...but, if you got someone to watch us we would be very happy."

Daddy asked our daughter to pray and she said she did not want to. He told her that he was trying to teach her what it means to be a child of God. She told him "I don't want to be a child of God I want to be a vetrenarian, that is an animal doctor!" He did go on to explain that she could be both.

2 comments:

Sherri Lavender said...

She is way too hilarious. I'm looking forward to when Jonah will start to say such things... maybe I'll dedicate an entire blog to that one day...

Morphea said...

The girl really thinks everything through, isn't she? Wow, kids who actually think a bit before just signing on to their parents' spirituality...wish I'd been more like that. Not that I'm criticizing the parents' way of doing things, nooo way. Her own relationship with the Creator's gonna be interesting, I can tell. In a good way. [grin]

Cerise