Out of the mouths of babes....

So when your 3yr old child is able to remember all the words to a Kelly Clarkson song on the radio and can copy lyrics after hearing them once you have to know that she will repeat things she has heard. There are also moments that the wrong word comes out or she just says something really funny or something really sweet.

A couple of examples:
At at Mexican restaurant: "Mommy, can I have some of that diarrhea?" What? She meant guacamole! Then she says "May I please have some of that gonorrhea?" ummm.....No

We have been watching Lazytown on Noggin. They have a superhero named Sportacis. This morning she comes to me and says "Here mommy you take this ball and we will go save Bean (our cat) and we will be the hero's of Munchkintown"

To her daddy "You play guitar and I will play drums and we will be a band!" That's going to be fun in a few years.

At Raffertys with my mom before going to the airport her first unprompted prayer "Dear Jesus, thank you for this food and please give grandma a safe trip home and Amen"

Those are just a sample of the gems she comes up with. If I can think of more I will post them. :0)

Comments

  1. way too funny and way too sweet. can't wait for Jonah to really start talkin'!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment