Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Ahhh Vacation!

Well, we just got back from vacation in CA. It was so fun to be with family even if there were moments when we wanted to wring each others neck. :0) Bobby said that he can tell we all love each other but we all drive each other crazy. The noise level is so high when we are there that when we get home we are always surprised at how quiet our house is.

My sister and her husband got their overseas assignment and will be gone for 4 years...So unless we can make it to where they are we may not be seeing them again soon.
Munchkin had a wonderful time with her cousins. We had a birthday party for all 4 kids aged 1, 2, 3, and 41/2 and for my sister who was turning 20.

I have a list of things I want to do with the kids and I can mark another one off which is play in the pacific ocean. I am sure we'll have to do it again though because Munchkin loved it and Little Man hated it. Maybe when he is older he will like it better. :0)
I have a beautiful picture of Munchkin on the beach. I will have to post it once I get it scanned.

The kids also loved going to the zoo, playing at the park, having pizza with grandma and grandpa and baking brownies with their aunt. Bobby got to go to an A's game that lasted 17 innings. He said it was a great game. It was good bonding time with my dad and brother in law.

We ate at In-N-Out twice while we were there, Red Robin once and Round Table. It was 100 degrees every day but we hardly broke a sweat because of the lack of humidity. Oh the things we miss about living in CA. :0)

But, we are back now in the humidity that feels like a sauna hiding in our air conditioned house. There are supposed to be thunderstorms tonight that will hopefully cool things off. We are exhausted but refreshed (of course the exhaustion could be from going to a concert the night after we got home too. )

No comments:

Post a Comment